If you’re passionate about B2B sales from wholesale cosmetics or beauty products industries, excited about international sales & fearless in expanding Sequoya’s, fast paced international market share then we’re looking for you to join us in building a leader worldwide!
The selected candidate will be an experienced in sales techniques, fearless negotiator & aggressive deal closer and versatile across international borders. Sequoya Cannabis Ltd. is a Canadian company with primary operations headquarters in Cracow, Poland. This location includes both production facilities and administration & leadership in one location.
In our organization there are no sides, one team working towards the same goals and sharing successes together, This is the mantra shared by all ‘members of the Sequoya family’.
Sequoya is the leading European producer of high-volume highest quality hemp Cannabinoid (CBD) Extracts supplying major consumer goods manufacturers worldwide as ingredients to their products but also bottled CBD products under their branded labels. As the European leading authority in the hemp formulations segment, Sequoya supplies major consumer goods producers bulk CBD extract products as part of their formula for new products & brands across Europe.
Sequoya supplies Hemp Extracts to Cosmetics, Supplements, Vape, Pharmaceutical & Vape across Europe, Asia & South America.
Sequoya’s facility is Europe’s most modern & standardized hemp extraction, CBD formulation and mass production facility. Our GMP Certified facility employs the best specialists in the industry and uses the most advanced industry extraction methods and technologies along with a full scale state-of-the-art production laboratory.
You’ll be working with the best in the business, working among a highly motivated set of people to set an example in the industry.
We’re looking for nothing short of an international sales DYNAMO on-site in Poland to charge ahead in pushing the limits of extending Sequoya’s market dominance internationally.
International Key Account Manager – B2B – cosmetics, beauty products or ingredient wholesale experience
We are seeking a talented sales professional who is highly skilled in sales techniques, experienced working internationally and extremely motivated to exceed monthly targets by continually expanding Sequoya’s market share position.
As a Sales Representative / Account Manager you will be accountable for achieving growth targets by selling Sequoya products continually expanding your network of qualified leads across borders & effectively converting leads to closed deals that significantly contribute to the sales figures. You will be part of the sales team of 4-5 people, working independently, while closely cooperating with the team towards common sales targets.
A base network of clients & contacts is a nice to have but not necessary, however the ability to identify opportunities in various companies and countries given trends is core to success, updates to laws enabling new legal commercial opportunities around hemp extracts use in cosmetics.
The ideal candidate will also have a clear & demonstrable understanding of the cosmetics or supplements industries across borders and clear methods in planning new product orders with clients, which include production lead times, collecting necessary documents and requirements from clients and moving the sales
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of relevant experience in sales in a fast paced environment and a track record of meeting (and exceeding!) targets consistently. The candidate should also be experienced in B2B cosmetics sales in bulk or similar internationally and have a sense of planning orders with formulations. Finally the candidate will have to have a good sense and sensitivity to the legalities around hemp and cannabis compound use in consumer products.
Ultimately the attitude towards sales and method is vital, must be highly motivated and target focused month over month. A good sales rep has no limits to earnings and the best earner in the company.
· Continuously searching & acquiring new clients both large & medium sized
· Seek new revenue generation deals utilizing the quality CBD products and services Sequoya has to offer
· Capitalize on sales opportunities by maximizing margins on deals
· Engage clients with successful sales orders and own their implementation from ideation to execution
· Have deep understanding of industry trends and capable to plan client orders across the year
· Ability to understand Sequoya’s competitive landscape through market research and analysis
· Have deep understanding of industry trends (cosmetics, supplements or similar) and capable to plan across the year
· Able to write effective sales pitches via email and other mediums like Linkedin to clients
Your Experience & Requirements:
· Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, marketing of sciences relevant to supplements or cosmetics but not necessary
· 3+ years of sales experience in B2B sales across key sales capacities; incl, techniques, sales stages, monthly, quarterly & annual purchase cycles
· Demonstrated experience in sales negotiation and closing sales
· Experience finding new sales opportunities and executing accordingly
· Reporting activities in the sales CRM and keeping customer info updated
· Proven industry knowledge in either cosmetics, food & beverage or pharmaceutical industries
· Nice to have additional awareness of European legalities sensitivities in supplement and/or cosmetics.
· Keen awareness of European legalities sensitivities in pharmaceutical industries and plus
· Experience or knowledge in the hemp or cannabis industry an asset but not required
· Ability to translate business objectives into new sales opportunities
· Drive for results, continuously persistent !
· High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
· Basic understanding of PR tactics via social media
· Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to prioritize orders based on business outcome
· Fluent English level C1 in written and spoken
We offer the following:
· Attractive salary/remuneration package
· A very attractive & competitive sales commission system
· B2B Contract Preferred, Employment Contract Possible
· You’re joining the industry leader in Europe. Sequoya is literally at the forefront of the industry in hemp extract production, formulations by developing innovation, leading the industry in standards and quality.
· You’ll be part of an exploding health and pharmaceutical industry of high quality hemp extracts & products across Europe, Asia, and North America.
· We are Mission Driven – our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
· True Idea Meritocracy – great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
· World-Class Team – we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
Location: Skawina (8km outside Krakow)